- Experience the Muslim immigrant and refugee world in Houston - one of the largest resettlements in the U.S.
- Learn to bridge cultural and religious differences
- Work extensively within this community
- Develop impactful relationships
- Be equipped to share the Gospel
As the fourth largest city in the U.S., Houston is the nation’s most diverse ethnic metroplex with over a quarter of a million Muslims from around the world. Many have never encountered a Christian willing to share the good news of the Gospel with them.
- Internship Director brings 45+ years of ministry experience
- Staff has 155+ years of cumulative ministry experience with Muslims
- Biblical knowledge
- Cultural sensitivity
- Hands-on ministry with mentors
- TESOL Certification (optional)
- Sessions with seminary professors and experienced missionaries
- Mentors assist with spiritual development
- Preparation for effective ministry in other countries
Interns will have opportunity to work in the following programs:
- ESL classes
- Technology classes
- Citizenship classes
- Kids’ summer camps
- Community gatherings
The cost for housing and program fees is $700 monthly. Interns will bear cost for food, transportation, and any other personal expenses.
Application deadline is May 31st, 2024